WHAT SNORING COULD AFFECT:
Your Health – morning headaches, high blood pressure, daytime fatigue, increased risk of a heart attack.
Partner Relationship – sleeping in different rooms, losing intimacy or even getting divorced.
Your Work – decreased ability to concentrate, irritability and even unwilling to work.
Gaining weight – is often related to lack of sleep.
Stop Risking Everything Above?
Say GOODBYE to daytime sleepiness from now on. You Can Have A New Life,
With the World’s first maskless, hoseless, cordless Anti-Snore micro-CPAP device!
After months of rigorous product development, our team of highly-motivated individuals is more than excited to introduce a ground-breaking alternative to stop snoring / Sleep Apnea.
INTUITIVE PROFESSIONAL DESIGN:
Designed from the ground-up, our revolutionary Anti-Snoring Nasal Dilator optimizes for comfort without sacrificing versatility:
- Nose Buds – Soft, comfortable silicone engineered to stay firmly in the nostril, forming a perfect seal without the need for straps.
- Housing – Lightweight molded shell holds all aeration components. The total weight of the device is less than three ounces.
- Inhalation Vents – As the individual inhales, air enters through the inhalation vents and is purified by carbon air filters. Such airflow is accentuated by an acceleration effect that results from the ergonomic design of our device.
- Exhalation Vents – As the individual exhales, unencumbered airflow exits through the micro-screens.
HOW EXACTLY DOES IT WORK?
Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) is the condition when the soft-tissue in the back of your throat collapses which ensues snoring. If severe enough, little to no opening will exist; thus, causing a blockage of airflow.
In order to prevent the soft-tissue in the back of your throat from collapsing, our Silicone Anti-Snoring Nasal Dilator Apnea Guard Nose Clip device works to create a positive airflow via your nasal passageway.
The intricate array of air filters and micro-screens located within our device stops snoring:
- An array of carbon air filters both purify and accelerate your air intake. Simultaneously, micro-screens in the exhalation vents act as a pressure gradient that limits the amount of air lost in each exhale.
- While working in unison, the above-stated elements of our device will increase your air intake without letting such excess air escape. As a result, more air is taken in, than lost; thus, creating a positive air pressure build-up.
A steady build-up and continuous flow of such pressure prevent the soft-tissue in the back of your throat from collapsing while asleep.